Saffron Walden Round Table Fireworks Night 2022 – Prize Draw Competition
The Terms and Conditions below apply to the prize draw run in aid of and organised by Saffron Walden Round Table.
By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 16 or over.
- A donation of £3 donation will act as an entry into the prize draw. You may make several entries to the prize draw but only one winner will be chosen. Each multiple of £3 donated will count as once entry. Donations will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- There is a single prize which includes launching the fireworks and appearing on stage with the guest host. You will also have access to the VIP area for you and your immediate family (maximum 2 adults in the group).
- The prize experience will take place on the 5th November 2022 at Round Table Fireworks Night on Saffron Walden Common (the Event). No alternative dates will be available.
- Current members of Saffron Walden Round Table and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
- Entry can also be made by submitting a request to enter the prize draw for free, by sending a letter by post to Saffron Walden Round Table, 2 Elizabeth Close, Saffron Walden Essex, CB10 2NL, including your name, postal address and contact phone number.
- The prize draw will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 2nd November 2022 and the winner will be selected at random and will be informed via email or phone call by Thursday 3rd November. The winner will have until Friday 4th November to claim their prize.
- The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw and/or the Event if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The organiser must make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. It is therefore a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win. If you object to your personal information being published or made available, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the organiser will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The organiser is Saffron Walden Round Table, 2 Elizabeth Close, Saffron Walden Essex, CB10 2NL.