Round Table Santa Grotto Saffron Walden
Following the great success off last year the Round Table are pleased to be supporting the Town Council, Saffron Walden Initiative and the Town Team in providing the Winter Wonderland Weekend again.
Friday 1st December (16:30-20:00hrs)
Saturday 2nd December (10:00-16:00hrs)
Location: Saffron Walden Town Hall
Cash tickets can be purchased on the day, but preferential access will be given to those who have booked in advance.
If you are bringing two or more children to the grotto then we offer a family discount using the code: familydiscount when you come to check out.
The Round Table raises funds that we donate back into the local community. The Charity Santa’s Grotto is great fun for all invovled and all proceeds go to the charitable fund of Saffron Walden Round Table. The Round Table welcome people to apply for funds either by filling in the donation request form.
The Round Table would be delighted if you could share your photographs with us online on our Facebook page @SaffronWaldenRT.
If you are male and aged 18-45 and would like to join the Round Table then please get in touch either through Facebook or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Santa Grotto Saffron Walden is being run by the Saffron Walden Round Table, proceeds from this event will go into the charitable fund of the saffron walden round table (a registered charity). We welcome donation requests from our local community. Please see our donation requests page for further information.
- Price includes seeing santa and a small gift.
- All e-tickets will be emailed by way of a single, unique barcode covering all tickets purchased; this receipt acts as your entry ticket and MUST be printed out and presented to the elves in the town hall, allowing you to advance forward in the queue.
- The e-ticket voucher will be checked and collected by ticketing staff.
- Saffron Walden Round Table operate a ZERO RETURNS policy on all pre-sales tickets, including online e-tickets.
- Your personal details will NOT be passed on to, or used by, any third party organisations.
- Saffron Walden Round Table reserve the right to refuse entry at the gate if a valid e-ticket is not shown. Where possible you will be able to pay on the door, preferential access will be given to those who have booked in advance.
- Should you present an e-ticket which has already been scanned from our database (ie. it’s been duplicated) you will be refused entry.
- If you experience any problems purchasing e-tickets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the full details.